Installing Extensions on your Chromebook is perfectly fine. More times than not, these cool extensions will sometimes make your Chromebook do weird things or even show you ads. When this happens you need to disable those extension and reset your Chrome Browser so you can start fresh! Below are a couple of step you can take to reset your Chrome Browser settings.
- Click on the 3 little dots in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click settings near the bottom of the pull down menu.
- Scroll all the way down until you see "Advanced".
- Keep scrolling down until you see "Reset Settings to their Original Defaults"
- Click that and wait a few seconds. Once complete, close Chrome. Open Chrome back up and try using it again.
If by trying this you are told that "Settings Frame is Blocked by the Administrator", please let me know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. - Mr. Blancet